- Your rights . We comply with the data protection laws in Switzerland and take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.
- You are entitled, on payment of the fee of EUR 10.00, made payable to SwissPro Asset Management AG to see details of the information we hold about you. If any of the information held is inaccurate we will also make any necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made.
- You are also entitled to ask us to remove personal information from our records and if you wish to do this then please write to the Data Protection Officer at SwissPro AM AG, Bahnhofstrasse 21, 6300 Zug, Switzerland. Please provide your full name, address and date of birth when contacting us.
- How will we use your data?
We will use your data for the following purposes:
To provide you with services provided by SwissPro AM. To provide you with information about our services. It is very important to us that we provide a service that meets the expectations of our customers. In order to assist us in doing this, unless you tell us otherwise, we may use the information you supply to contact you by phone, e-mail, SMS or otherwise to tell you about services which may be of interest to you. For example, these services could include the following:
Our newsletter; Reminders about our service; Future surveys/research. When given permission to do so, we may also share personal information about you with our trusted partners. If you prefer to opt out of such direct marketing activity, contact us.
- However, please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about our services that may benefit you.
- Sensitive personal data In order to provide you with a service quote we may need to collect personal data which the Data Protection Act defines as sensitive, such as medical history or criminal convictions. By proceeding to use this website, you will signify your explicit consent to such information being processed.
- A cookie identifies your computer to a server that then enables information to be stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies allow a computer to be identified as corresponding to one that has accessed another website or visited a Website previously. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
- We may, from time to time use and serve cookies, pixel tags or action tags. Any information that is collected via cookies, pixels and action tags is completely anonymous.
- Third parties . SwissPro AM works with third parties to research certain usage and activities on our website on our behalf. No personal information about you is shared, however in the course of conducting this research these third parties may place a unique ‘cookie’ on your browser.
- How can I stop cookies and what effect will this have?
You can stop cookies from being deployed on your computer by configuring your browser not to accept them or opt-out. Please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ facility, or visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
If cookies are already on your system, you can delete them – For more information on cookies and deletion of cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Please be aware that deleting certain cookies can result in difficulties when navigating around sites.