IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LEGAL DISCLOSURES FOR INVESTORS
- The following disclosures contain information and legal disclosures that are very important for you to know before you invest or otherwise deal with us. Please read it carefully in its entirety.
Herein, the terms “Swisspro AM”, “us”, “we” or “our” refer to Swisspro Asset Management AG. The term “you” or “your” refers to you, the reader of this legal disclosure.
Questions, Concerns, Problems
- If you have any problems or questions now or in the future regarding a transaction you entered into, or are contemplating entering into or for any other concerns or questions you may have, you may reach our corporate compliance department at Swisspro Asset Management AG, attention: Compliance Department, Bahnhofstrasse 21, 6300 Zug, Switzerland, telephone no.: +41 43 508 24 09, facsimile no.: +41 44 355 31 33, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to contact us immediately should you have any problems or issues.
Not an Offer for Sale
- This website and any and accompanying information is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute or be construed as an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Switzerland or any other territory or jurisdiction.
Contact from us
- Swisspro AM will never contact you from a non-Swisspro AM email account. If anyone, including a person that you know to be associated with Swisspro AM, ever contacts you via email with an address that does not end with @swissproam.com, please notify the compliance department of Swisspro AM at email@example.com immediately.
Be honest about your financial situation
- A representative at Swisspro AM may ask you for information about your investment objectives and personal financial situation, including your income, net worth and investment experience. Be honest. Swisspro AM will rely on this information to make appropriate investment recommendations. Because of this, it is important that you pay special attention to the information that you provide to us when you open an account with Swisspro AM, as applicable. Make sure to review your new account form very carefully before you sign it, and if any of the information is not accurate, please make and initial the appropriate changes before you sign and return it.
How can I protect myself as an investor?
- Take sufficient time to evaluate and research your investments, diversify the risks, be critical. Spectacular returns seek to induce investors to make investments. You must, therefore, be wary of offers that seem just too good to be true. Such offers are often pyramid schemes or other forms of embezzlement or fraud which promise high returns. Initially, returns are often paid out as a confidence-building tactic, but ultimately the money invested is not paid back. Fraudulent and illegal providers of financial products are plentiful.
Forward Looking Statements
- Company presentation materials include statements concerning the operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for certain companies and/or their future financials, products or services, as well as their intentions, plans and objectives (particularly with respect to product and service offerings and revenue and profit projections), that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond such company’s control. When a company uses words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends,” “will” and similar expressions, they are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law “safe harbours” for forward-looking statements. None of the information accompanying this document is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- When you invest, please be aware that there are never any “guarantees” or “sure things”. Please notify the Compliance Department of Swisspro AM (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately should your representative ever promise or guarantee the performance of any security or make a recommendation based on “inside” or “confidential” information. Never purchase a security if you feel pressured. Swisspro AM recommends that you always do your own research before investing, including a review of the company’s audited financial statements. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true…it probably is.
Do your own research before you invest
- We recommend that you always do your own research before investing, including a review of the company’s audited (or unaudited) financial statements. You should never invest if you feel pressured. Thank you
- Swisspro AM welcomes your questions, no matter how basic.