- Your privacy is important to us. This policy covers how Swisspro Asset Management AG (“Swisspro AM”) treats personal information that Swisspro AM collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, financial information, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Swisspro AM does not own or control, or to people that Swisspro AM does not employ or manage.
- Swisspro AM collects personal information when you register with Swisspro AM, when you use Swisspro AM services, when you visit Swisspro AM pages or the pages of certain Swisspro AM partners, and when you enter your information on forms on our website. Swisspro AM may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES. When you register on our website as an investor to receive information on investment opportunities, Swisspro AM may share the information provided with third parties who may then contact you about investment opportunities. Such information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, location, fax number, email address, nationality, residence country, comments you made to us in our online forms or otherwise and the types of investments you are interested in. For example, when you register on our Website as an investor or to join our investment club, as applicable, we may provide your information to third parties brokers who may then contact you about investment opportunities.
- When you register using our forms, we ask for information that may include your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, financial information, industry, personal interests, and other information. For some services, we might also ask for your address and information about your assets. When you register with Swisspro AM, you are not anonymous to us.
- Swisspro AM may automatically receive and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Swisspro AM cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Swisspro AM uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Swisspro AM does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners or associates who work on behalf of, in cooperation with, or with Swisspro AM. These companies or individuals may use your personal information to help Swisspro AM communicate with you about offers and information from Swisspro AM and our marketing partners, including but not limited to information on Swisspro AM’s client companies in the process of going public or who are already public. You may be contacted by a stockbroker or other financial industry rep to give you information on newly public client companies of Swisspro AM and to help facilitate transactions in the securities should you so desire. However, these companies do not have any independent permission to share your information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if Swisspro AM is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Swisspro AM may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, men of a certain age range from a particular geographic area.
- Swisspro AM does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Swisspro AM advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Swisspro AM may set and access Swisspro AM cookies on your computer.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Swisspro AM service or products or Swisspro AM news releases, or other information about new developments and the Swisspro AM Newsletter, that are considered part of your account, and will always offer you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to encounter that information to provide products or services to you or to do their jobs, such as companies, stockbrokers, or investor relations personnel, in an effort to bring you the information for which you have subscribed.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Swisspro AM may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Swisspro AM account or by placing a prominent notice on our Website.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us at:
6300 Zug, Switzerland